Happy birthday Pop

Hi all,
Something a little different for me today - I dug out a LOTV stamp that has been sitting in my collection for probably 4-5 years that has never before seen ink (um mah!!)




Today is my Dad's birthday so I made a card for him. He adores my two little boys so I bought this stamp with both Dad and my boys in mind... just never got around to using it until last night. 

It is a gorgeous image, two little boys sharing a milkshake.... there is only one thing wrong with it - what little kids share?? Very rarely I would think! At least in this house. 



The papers are Studio Calico (I think). All of the embellishments are from the Ribbon Girl
The image is of course coloured with Copics. 


It was heaps of fun to use a LOTV stamp for a change, it has been a while! 
I might get my others out for a bit of a play.

Dad liked his birthday card with the little boys on it so I am happy. 
I'll be back soon with some more to share, I have some new stamps on their way to me so hopefully Mr Postie visits Monday so I can get cracking.
Until then, have a great weekend xx

Comments

  1. I really love this card, everything goes so well together.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.