Earth Tilda

Hi everyone, 
I have a new card here to share with you today. 
This is the adorable Earth Tilda from the World Wide Web collection which was recently released. 
She is just adorable, isn't she?


All embellishments are from The Ribbon Girl
The sentiment is North Star stamps. 
Papers are Kaisercraft.
The front of the card is cut using a Go Kreate die.


Beautiful Tilda is coloured wiith Copics. Some glossy accents added to the Earth.






Well, that's it from me today. Hopefully I have something more to share with you soon.
Until then
Hugs x

Comments

  1. What a gorgeous card! Beautiful design and beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Kylie with such a beautifully coloured Tilda and an awesome design!
    Thanks for using Spring Colours for us at LHOSM and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.