A little Lili of the Valley

Oh, I do love being on holidays, the chance to sit and colour and create without so many time limits is lovely. 

I hope you are having a lovely Christmas break so far. Ours started off a little busy but now the big day is over things are settling down a lot. 

Just for a little change I have a card to share today with a Lili of the Valley stamp - Hydrangeas.


The papers are all Prima "Delight". I have used a couple of Magnolia Doo Hickey dies and a MFT Chicken wire die to layer the card. 


The edge stamping is done with Lili of the Valley Grunge corners and a Magnolia stamp from last Sweet Crazy Love Collection. The sentiment is also Magnolia from the A Little Yummy in your Tummy collection.
Some of the lace is from The Ribbon Girl, Live and Love Crafts and my stash.

I hope to have a bit more time at my craft desk over the next week. I've cleaned it up a little so its a bit more inviting to actually spend some time there.

Well, until I get back to my desk - have a great weekend,
Hugs x

Comments