Jingle Bells


Good morning friends, 

Its Sunday again, where do the weeks go? And we're only 5 week out from Christmas - are we getting excited? I love Christmas.
This week at Magnolia Down Under Challenges, the challenge is Jingle Bells :o)


I've coloured up this cute little bear from last year's Little Christmas collection and made a Christmas bauble. 


Lots of white Frantage creates the snow. That was fun :) This is a fun project to make and I think I'm going to do a few more. The kids will love them


The reverse of the image had to be tarted up as well as you Copic girls will know, the reverse side of the card is always a bit messy ;)  The sentiment is from this year's Winder Wonderland collection.


I hope you get a chance to come and join us at MDUC.
The girls have again created some masterpieces to share. 

I hope to be back during the week with something else... see how I go ;)

Until then, have a great weekend!
Hugs x

Comments

  1. This is stunning sweetie! I think I must get this Christmas version of Cocco, he looks so cute! hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, an amazing creation, love it!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.