Sketchy Challenges - Kathrin's sketch

Hi there and I hope your weekend is off to a terrific start!
Today I'm here to share with you my card for The Sketchy Challenges. This time Kathrin has created the fantastic sketch and she is also sponsoring the prize with her own store - Stampel Phantasien


I've been painting again. This time with one of the adorable new stamps from Magnolia's new Christmas collection. The papers are all Magnolia as well and a handful of amazing Doo Hickey dies and embellishments from Wild Orchid Crafts helped finish off the card. 


I hope you get a chance to play along with us this fortnight. Kathrin's sketch is a beautiful one to play along with . 
I'll be back tomorrow with my card for Magnolia Down Under Challenges. 
Until then, big hugs xx

Comments

  1. What a beautiful christmas card did you make Kylie.
    It is sooo beautiful and I love al the embleshments, they are perfect with the card.

    Hugs mariska

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Kylie :) I love your strong colours and wonderful card design :)

    Hugs,
    Karita

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous stunning colouring with the inks keep at it !!!
    hugs sara x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving you ink colouring lovely, superb!!
    Love, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an incredible job coloring and showcasing this sweet Tilda! You are an amazing artist, Kylie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow so stunning kylie.AMAZING colouring ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kylie,
    Stunning coloring. The dark shadow really makes the image pop right out.
    Hugs,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful card Kylie.


    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's absolutely gorgeous Kylie!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.