Freckles and Pigtails

 Cute name isn't it? When I heard what Kel was going to call her new store, I loved the idea and when she asked if I wanted to come along on her next adventure as part of her DT, I was excited and humbled to be asked :)

So Freckles and Pigtails was born and Kellie has been busy behind the scenes creating and collecting fun scrapping bits and pieces for us. The store officially opens on April 8th but has been announced so head on over to the blog to check it out and don't forget to follow so you don't miss out on any of the excitement as it unfolds. 


So what will be stocked??? Well... I made this scrap layout of my youngest using a few of the gorgeous bits and pieces... so we have handmade fabric yoyos, flat back buttons, Tags and pockets, library cards, washi tape (!!!!) - just for starters. There is heaps more but you'll see..... you'll see.... ;)


This photo of little Aiden is almost a year old now and he is tucking into an ice cream at my parents' place down the coast.  He's such a little cutie pie, well,  both of my boys are! I'm not biased at all haha. 


The papers are just a random mix of scrap I had on my desk. The fabric yoyos are just fantastic quality. All of the fabrics Kellie uses are so soft, all cotton! The trims are from my stash and the alphas are a mix of AC Thickers and Prima. I've used my October Afternoon spritz and a chicken wire mask, some ink splatters here and there and some staples and gems on my layout. I wanted it to be a bit messy as little Aiden was getting a bit messy in his ice cream :) 

So I do hope you'll head on over to Freckles and Pigtails to see what is happening over there. If you're a scrapper, Smasher, cardmaker or any type of crafter, there will be something there for you. 

Comments

  1. Gorgeous layout, sweetie!! Such perfect detail and a cutie card! Looks like icecream is goooood! :-)

    Hugs
    Linda

    PS I adore the card with Edwin and his aeroplane and how your thoughts about your boys was exactly the same as mine... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Layout! Cute photo!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.