Happy Birthday Tickled Pink Stamps!

WELCOME to my Tickled Pink Stamps **Guest** Birthday post!  I am so happy to be able to join Kellie and the Pink Ladies for the big 2nd birthday bash.

This is TPS's 2nd birthday and what better way to celebrate than with gorgeous little birthday party girls?  

These gorgeous Lil Party Pinkette girls are illustrated by Stephanie Corfee.  This is a mini release of 4 images and they are ALL ready for a party....

I have Pinkette Pippa here to share with you today. She is all dressed up and ready to party with her pretty glittery party dress.


I've used my Marianne Creatables die to cut the card shape and Prima papers. I loooove Prima. The flowers and lace are Wild Orchid Crafts.


Here is a close up of little Pippa. She is so cute! And a darling to colour. 

***This card will be added to my Ebay auction to help raise money for Breast Cancer***

So head on over to the Tickled Pink Stamps blog to check out this little cutie pie and to see what the rest of the girls created.

Hugs x

Comments

  1. Very beautiful ♥ Love the shape!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...this is absolutely wonderful, Kylie.....love that precious face!!!! Adore the shape of the card and the fabulous details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card, super sweet image and fab coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. prachtig zeg !
    super leuk gemaakt
    liefs,ans xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww what a smashing card. The image is so sweet and I love the shape. So pretty. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so fab Kylie I love all the layered elements Hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweetie!
    AUW, this is so beautiful! Love what you created with this cute little Pippa lassie :) Adorable papers and I love your delish coloring - beautiful!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card. Nice stamp and colors. Nice details.

    Hugs Astrid.
    http://creaastrid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. So gorgeous card Kylie,I love the image and the colours.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kylie~~Wow love love the sparkly dress and the colors are neat!!! Her hair is wonderful that image just pops on the card :)
    Have a great day!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing card and such a stunning coloring! I love it! ♥

    Hugs,
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kylie, Love your beautiful card, the image is so sweet and you have brought her to life wonderfully. Hugs Jdoie from Oz

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so pretty!
    Hope you are having a great fall week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.