Candy winners! and a reminder about something exciting tomorrow!

Hi everyone! I hope where ever you are you are having a terrific weekend :)  I just wanted to pop in and announce the winners of the candy I had on offer - I'm so sorry  I am a little late.

The two lucky ladies are:
#15 - Arjette, and
#35 Marie-Anne

Congratulations ladies! Could you both please email me with your address and I'll have your goodies out to you asap.

I also wanted to post a little reminder of Challenge #1 of The Official Magnolia Inspiration Challenge (TOMIC) happening tomorrow, eeek! Exciting! There is approx 21 hours to go, lol, am I a tad excited? Yes I am! So if you haven't become a follower over there yet, you don't want to miss out! There is going to be a new challenge eack week and sponsored exclusively by Magnolia.

Well, that is it for me today, its almost 11pm here in Australia so I'm off to bed :)
Enjoy the rest of your weekend,
Nite nite!

Comments

  1. Congratulations to the winners and to you by the lovely candy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiya sweetie
    thank you so much for the chance hunni
    a huge congrats to the winners
    have a great sunday sweetie
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the lucky winners ! :-))
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohw, I feel so lucky I'm one of the winners! Thank you very much for this lovely candy.

    Arjette, congratulations for winning too.

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wwwoooowww I won!!!! Thank you sooo much!!! I'll send you an email.
    Marie-Anne, congratulations too!!!

    gr. arjette.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Arjette and Marie-Anne!
    Enjoy your candy :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.