Tickled Pink Stamps sponsors.....

I had this card all ready to show you on Monday when the Cupcake Crafts Challenge went up... but I had to wait, lol. Tickled Pink Stamps are sponsoring three challenges this week and Cupcake Crafts Challenges is one of them.

This is my last card as a Guest DT member for Cupcake Crafts Challenges. It has been a wonderful four weeks playing along with the girls. The challenge this week is "Anything but Square" so I thought I'd make a Cupcake shaped card :) It felt appropriate, lol. As Tickled Pink Stamps are sponsoring the challenge, I've used the gorgeous "Kellita" from Tickled Pink Stamps for my card.



Tickled Pink Stamps is also sponsoring Bearly Mine with the challenge of "Birthday" and Do You Stack Up who's challenge is "Green" so I have tried to incorporate both of these into my card as well.

The sentiment is also Tickled Pink Stamps, from the Valentines sentiment collection. The cream flower on top is from Wild Orchid Crafts. Don't you think it looks like whipped cream? I'll admit, it was a fluke, but I had a bit of a chuckle when I was playing around attaching the flowers.

Thanks for popping by, tomorrow there is a new challenge over at The Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenges to share with you so make sure you pop back then.
Have a great day,
Hugs
Kylie

Comments

  1. Wauw what a pretty card and what a nice red hair she has!
    Hugs Ageeth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card. I love the lace, and the colors.... it's really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card :O) Just love the HUGE cupcake. It's really cool.
    Hugs Laila

    http://blog.lolapigen.dk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kylie I just love this card you have really thought outside the box it looks amazing and that flower on top of the cake finishes it off perfectly love Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous Kylie - and sooo beautifully coloured!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Kylie, you did an amazing job on her hair....I'm partial to red hair!!!!! I haven't quite mastered it yet. Fabulous creation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kylie, these big cupcake looks great and the like the bright colors. Your coloring is aweseome !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a delisous cupcake.

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is stunning hun and yes I immediately thought whipped cream when I saw that flower on the top too!! Stunning papers and colours! hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Kylie, love the colours you have used and great image! I just discovered your blog and you have some fabulous cards!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.