***WINNER of Cherrie Tag mini candy***

Hi everyone! I have a winner of my Cherrie Tag mini candy to announce... but first of all, I just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone who entered. I wish I could give you all one of these cutie pies... but the lucky lady today is....


Number 49 - Karyn S

Congratulations Karyn! Could you please email me (kyliekueter  @ tpg.com.au) with your address and I'll post our your stamp to you first thing.

Have a great weekend everyone...  I'll be back soon with a card to share with you.

Comments

  1. Wowee, Its my lucky day. I cant wait to be able to ink this gorgeous stamp up! Thanks Kylie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful tag shaped card, Kylie! Love how you colored that cute dragon! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Karyn S :)

    Hugs Gurkiss

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Kylie hunny!! This is just beautiful beyond words!! Love the paper and your coloring of little puffy is amazing! Love the lace and the borderdie to :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Karyn!

    What a beautiful card you've made!

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. karyn s congrats sweetie
    kylie thanks sweetie for the chance
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.