The Stamping Bazaar - Hansel with Flowers

**Edited to add - I came in the top 5 at Stamp Something Challenges with my Hansel card :) **


Hehehehe - well, my little Hansel digi from The Stamping Bazaar arrived in my inbox. And while my little boys were having their afternoon naps, I set about colouring him and putting him to home on a card.



I used the last of my favourite Bo Bunny Kitchen Spice papers, but oh, Hansel is worth it. The little check paper is Cosmo Cricket "Material Girl". The swirls, leaves and lace border are all Magnolia Doo Hickeys (haha, yep addicted to those) and my Martha Stewart Hydrangea punch for the flowers.

Here is a close up of the coloured image. I textured his fur and fluffy hair with my Copics. If you don't have a little Hansel yet, what are you waiting for? He is a dream to colour.



Stamp Something has a great challenge this week - Something Digital!

Oh - My lace doily and Magnolia Doo Hickeys are from Tickled Pink Stamps!

Comments

  1. WOWEE GIRL this is amazing! Your colouring is amazing and your right he is so worth the use of the last of those gorgeous papers, LOVE them! Everything is FABULOUS!
    Hugs Kel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh he came out so cute, love the coloring. He is so fun to color. Awesome.
    ~Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Kylie!! Fabulous coloring, great papers!!

    Hugs, K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh tooooo cute - and you make it all sound sooooo easy - LOL. I think you need to send some motivation my way - LOL
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops nearly missed this one, I am thinking 3 posts, hey I have only seen 2. So glad I didn't miss this cutie, love the rich colours and Hansel is adorable and with your colouring you really bring him to life. Hugs Jodie from Oz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic colouring Kylie. Your boys are so accommodating !!! Great card again. Hugs xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGOSH I think I have to get Hansel now. He is soooooo cute!! In with love your card, those papers are yum!! Not to mention those doo hickey's gosh hope mine arrive soon:-)
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! This is just the cutest little guy ever!! Thanks for joining the Stamp Something Challenge this week! Hugs~ Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card! Fabulous colouring and layout and I love the gingham flowers, gorgeous.
    Thanks for playing at Stamp Something, hope to see you back next week!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.