Lil Lolita Boutique Challenges #7

Hello! And welcome to Lil Lolita Boutique Challenges #7. This week we are looking for a c olour combo - purple, pink and cream!

At first I was a little nervous about this colour scheme... where to start? But then I discovered this gorgeous K & Company paper "Lofty Nest" - perfect! It is a little hard to tell from the photo, but the darker pink is actually foil and so shiny!

The cute cream fringe ribbon is from Tickled Pink Stamps.



I have used '60 Mod Ivy from the Fashionette Collection and given her black hair (using Copics 100, C7, 5, 3, 1) and coloured her little shift in pink (R81, 83, 85) and cream (E40, 41) with some purple accessories (BV 11, 13) and some silver gel pen on her belt buckle.



The sketch that I followed is from Tickled Pink Stamps Monthly Challenges - which runs until August 7, so if you like it, head over and play along. The papers and sketch make Ivy look as though she is standing in front of some funky '60 decor screens!

Comments

  1. ohhhh, she is so fabulous! def one of my favs from the new release. i love how you colored her hair & that paper is so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the paper it is stricking. The card with the tassles, ribbon flowers and charm are suit the paper perfectly. Hugs from Bron xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love the colour combo you used to colour her up and love the way you coloured her hair. No wonder you're copic certified hun, you rock these copics!!

    Hugs Kylie xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, man...such a groovy card! LOL! Perfect papers for her and I love your double row of tassels! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous yet again. Wow your colouring is amazing Kylie. Love everything about this stunner. Hugs xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOWEEE Kylie I love that paper, I bet it looks even better IRL!!!! Again your colouring is amazing Love it!!! Totally fabby card:-)
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute and that background paper so cool. Awesome colors.
    ~Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  8. That paper is STUNNING!! And jeepers still lovin those tassels!! Oooh that charm lock is sweet too!! Love how you colored her hair. I must learn that!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.