Mad for Markers

Hi and thanks for visiting me today. It is a very grey day here in Canberra today, only 13 degrees so far and I don't think it is going to get any warmer!

My post today is for Mad for Markers. It is our off week for challenges but there is still a lot of inspiration over at the DT blog. Why not swing over and see what Tracy has created for you today.

My little card is made by stamping two Magnolia images. Firstly Edwin with barefeet, then masking him and stamping the Waterfall background image. I have coloured the entire image with my Copics. The frame was made by following the awesome tutorial for faux wood by Debbie P. Because it is a fairly busy image I've left the card a bit plainer than I usually would.



Copic coloured used for this image are:
E 11, 00, 000, 31, 34
B 21, 23, 000
G 12, 14, 16,
YG 05, 23
YR 15
Y 38, 21
C 1

Comments

  1. Oh now that is so darn amazing. I just love the faux wood frame. Your colouring is just perfect - as always.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card - love the faux wood frame - will have to try that one out - such a cute little scene. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kylie, I love it!!! Edwin is so cute staring out at the waterfall - I love it!! Hey and a wood frame- that's way cool too!! Your always so clever Kylie:-)
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome scene! love you added the fence w/Edwin! cool!
    Pam Going Postal

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.