Copic Certification!

Hello lovely Crafty blogging friends!

Wow - what a long day I have had. I am tired but also feel very lucky.

Today, along with 29 other lucky people I attended the very first Copic Certification course to be held in Australia. Marianne Walker and Lori Craig came over all the way from the USA to run the Certification training sessions in Sydney (today) and Melbourne (tomorrow).

I can now proudly display this logo on my blog:





My good fortune is definitely all thanks to the lovely Sammi Betbeder who was kind enough to give me a place on her Mad for Markers Design Team and ensure my place at the Copic Certification training. Thank you so much Sammi! I can't tell you how much I appreciate it!

I was also lucky enough to be able to meet gorgeous Sammi in person today at the training and also the gorgeous Jodie Turner!


We have photos, but mine are all terrible! So I will wait to get some from Sammi and Jodie before I post them up here!

Comments

  1. Woot woot. Congratulations. Can't wait to see the photos.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the photos Kylie! I am getting sooo excited about certification on Saturday! By the way I love your new copic certified designer badge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG how excitement!! I want to hear al about it!!
    What did u learn?
    Kristy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Kylie! I'm so happy for you although your colouring was amazing even before you took the certification course. Hugs, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your certification, and the DT call..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! I'm sure it was a great day! You changed your blog - had to double check I'd come to the right one!! Have a great weekend ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Huge congratulations Kylie, sounds like you had a ball. Can't wait to see the pics. hugs xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW Kylie sounds like you had heaps of fun, and got to learn a few other tricks!! Congratulations on being certified:-)
    Hugs
    Karen
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. yay!!!! Well done!!! :D
    It was fun and very LOVELY to meet you!! :D
    thanks!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kylie,
    Such a great day and even more perfect meeting you and Sammi. Hugs Jodie from Oz

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.