Sj's Litle Musings - Dress Up Annie

Well, I have some more exciting news to share with everyone - Sarahjane of Sj's Little Musings has asked me to be on her Creative Team to help showcase her Friday Freebies - along side the very talented Caz and Leann and guest for April, Tracy! Of course I jumped at the chance. And I have the gorgeous Kellie Winnell to thank for my good fortune as it was Kel who recommended me to Sj.

This week we have Dress Up Annie! Isn't she cute? She comes as an outline or already coloured for those of us who are time challenged...

For my first project I printed out the outline images and started to colour. I had in my mind what I wanted to do....and when it came time to put all the pieces together, well, I'd printed little Annie out too small hadn't I?.... oops! So back to the computer, all ready to get colouring again...."hey".....I said to myself "Self, why not just print her already coloured?" as I needed to get my pics to Sj soon... so here is little Dress Up Annie, not coloured my me, but in full colour...just not fully clothed! Standing in front of her mirror wardrobe - in her undies. So far everything looks nice and tidy....



But then we open the doors.... oops! Yep. She puts her clothes away Kylie style (defiant but yes, blushing).



Everything I've use is from my stash. The little chair is a digi image from Bizzy Becs digi store.

So please pop on over to visit Sj at Little Musings and grab a gorgeous little Annie for yourself :)

Happy Eater everyone!

Comments

  1. wooo Hoooo congrats to you. They are very lucky to have someone as talented as you on their team- You go Girl!!!!!Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Kylie and way to go to show 'em your talents. You've found a different way to display the gate fold card. I love the wardrobe idea and you've even let us in on one of your secrets. heehee!!
    Hope you and your family have a fantastic Easter.

    Kylie xo (the 'other' one!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on joining Sj's team! Your wardrobe is ingenious, i love it!!!
    Happy Easter
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh... wow!! Congrats! :D
    Love your wardrobe! LOL!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Kylie - well deserved!
    What a cute idea to create a mirrored robe - LOVE that the clothes are all on the floor - hmmm - may have to do something like this for my daughter - LOL
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the way you used that Mirry paper. Looks awesome!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Kylie...Congrats on your new DT gig! Love this card and I have to agree I am a little messy with my clothes as well, but shh..don't tell anyone...haha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.