Creatalicious Challenges #8



It is that time again! It is a new challenge over at Creatalicious Challenges. This month we are looking for you to create something with "Your favourite drink" in mind.

Here is my "favourite drink" creation. I've made "tea for two" - tea bag holders. I've used the Magnolia Tea Cup stamp from the Yummy in your Tummy collection and paper pieced them, added a flower and charm and a bow, and all done. Nice and bright and cheery. They'd make cute little party favours for a kitchen tea.

I am entering this little creation into...
Thanks for stopping by today.

Comments

  1. They are gorgeous,so bright and cheery and I just love that tea cup!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just beautiful!! I love the way you stacked the little cups..Very lovely work as always!!
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your teacup creation....the images are stunning! I really love the colors you chose through out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are so fabulous! Love the colours too.:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.