I'm back! With a quickie...

Oh where oh where have I been?

Well, it does feel like I've been away for AGES, but it has only been the better part of the week. My hubby is in the process of musical rooms .... you see, our bubba was in the study, next to our room while he was little, now that he sleeps through he has been moved down to his permanent bedroom next to our eldest. So that means that we get our study set up properly - with cupboards and everything! I can't wait. All of my craft goodies are packed up in boxes while all of this is happening. I can't stand it! I have been twitchng all week long.

Today it got the better of me and I HAD to do something... so I finally found some goodies and decorated a little gift box.

Here is the before picture:



And here are the after photos:





Ahhhhh..... a big sigh of crafters withdrawal relief. The study/craft room should be all finished tomorrow so I can unpack, reorganise and get STAMPING! Twitch. Twitch.

Comments

  1. Woo hoo and it fits in with Creatalicious too! Congrats on reclaiming your space!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.