Thank you Kellie!

As a card maker I always seem to making cards for people, but very rarely is a hand made card given to me. I am guessing that this is the case for everyone out there who enjoys this hobby (addiction)? So I am going to send this card to a card maker! Kellie Winnell - the owner of the Magnolia Down Under store and founder of Magnolia Down Under Challenges. Kellie is also the very generous chicken who gave away the fantastic candy that I won earlier this month.

I am also entering it in the Magnolia Down Under Challenge # 26:



And here is my card for Kellie. It features some of the goodies that were in the candy I won. The Magnolia stamp is Tilda with Strawberry Bucket and I have used some pretty, glittery strawberry paper to keep with that theme. Kellie, I know you love distressing so I have tried to do as much distressing as possible.



And a close up of the green ribbon that I have stamped "thank you" on (even though my pathetic photography doesn't really show it up very well).



Kellie - Keep an eye on your mailbox !! I hope you like pink and green!

Comments

  1. Kylie, your card is beautiful. Love the pink and green color combo and Tilda is colored to pretty. The rose and ribbon are wonderful too. Papers gorgeous. She is going to love this! Thanks for joining the fun at the MDUC this time. Hope to see you back next time. Would be happy to give you my address if you feel the need to mail another card off...hee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kylie, what a beautiful card. And in one of my favorite colour combo too!! Wonderfully coloured. I love this Strawberry Tilda image--just adorable. Kellie is going to love this. Thanks for this 2nd card--the more the merrier.

    Hugs.
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I'm a bit biase as my fav colour combo is pink and green so I love it. I'm sure Kellie will too.
    Kylie xo (yes I'm a Kylie too :) )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, the right winner I see, Kellie will know what I mean when she reads it. We've talked about this phenomenon you've mentioned, card makers making and giving but ending up on the low side of the recieving end. I am sooo thrilled to see this and it is just beautiful, love those colours and pretty ribbons. Thanks for sharing with us at MDUC (again)!!
    Stephanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kel is gonna LOVE this - such a sweet thing to send her a Thank You! You are obviously a sweet sweet person too - sooo glad you won the candy!
    Thanx for joining us at MDUC - again!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.